What are Perfect Fit Blinds?
First launched in 2005, Perfect Fit Blinds have exploded in popularity in recent years and can now be found in many homes across the UK. Unlike traditional blinds, perfect fit blinds don’t require any drilling at all; they simply clip onto the window or door and fit snugly, causing no damage to your fixtures. Fitting perfect fit blinds is incredibly simple and doesn’t require any special expertise at all. They also come in a wide range of colours, including many shades of white, grey and black. Perfect fit blinds not only look great but they’re very practical too. You can choose from many different styles and there are also a range of blackout blinds.
Perfect Fit Venetian Blinds
Perfect fit Venetian blinds are ideal for use in many rooms around the house, as well as conservatories. They are available in a wide range of colours and look great wherever they’re used. Made from aluminium, they’re hard-wearing and provide excellent light control in a room.
Perfect Fit Venetian Brushed White Blinds
Perfect Fit Venetian Matt White Blinds
Perfect Fit Venetian Night Matt Blinds
Perfect Fit Venetian Night Gloss Blinds
Perfect Fit Pleated Blinds
In addition to Venetian blinds, there are also perfect fit pleated blinds. Pleated blinds come with some unique benefits and offer a different type of look when compared to Venetian blinds. One of the major benefits of pleated blinds is that the fabric they’re made from helps with insulation and therefore can reduce your heating bill quite a bit, especially during the colder winter months.
Perfect Fit Dark Grey Cellular Blackout Blinds
Perfect Fit White Cellular Blackout Blinds
Perfect Fit Charcoal Cellular Blackout Blinds
Intu Micro Honeycomb Cellular White Blinds
Are Perfect Fit Blinds the Best Choice?
Below are some of the biggest benefits of perfect fit blinds –
- Versatile – One of the major benefits of perfect fit blinds is how versatile they are. Because they clip straight onto the window frame, they provide a sleek and seamless appearance and can be used anywhere you have uPVC windows. They’re also excellent for controlling light levels in a room. You can adjust them to any height you want and you can choose from blinds that are translucent that let some light in; or blackout blinds that completely block out any sunlight. The wide range of colours and patterns make them excellent for matching with your current decor too.
- Easy installation – Perfect fit blinds are very easy to install, even if you have little-to-no DIY experience. They come with everything you need to fit them and fitting takes just a few seconds. Because there’s no drilling or screwing required, you don’t have to worry about damaging your fixtures either.
- Low maintenance – Another great benefit of perfect fit blinds is that they’re very low maintenance. Once they’re fitted, you don’t really need to do anything other than occasionally clean them with a wet cloth.
- Child safe – If you have young children, then perfect fit blinds are an excellent choice since they’re completely child safe. Because they don’t have dangling cords, you don’t have to worry about your kids playing near them and potentially getting hurt, as can be the case with traditional blinds.
- Wide range of colours and styles – They are many different colours and styles available with perfect fit blinds. You can choose from Venetian blinds, pleated blinds and blackout blinds depending on your needs. There are a huge number of colours, including different shades of white, green, blue, red, grey and black among others, so you’ll have no problem finding blinds that are ideal for your home.
Perfect Fit Blinds General Questions
Will Perfect Fit Blinds damage my windows and doors?
What are Perfect Fit Blinds?
Are Perfect Fit blinds child safe?
What are the best blinds for my bifold doors?
How long does it take to fit Perfect Fit Blinds?
Can I fit Perfect Fit Blinds myself?
Can you fit Perfect Fit blinds to Aluminium bifold doors?
Are Perfect Fit blinds any good?
Are Perfect Fit blinds easy to measure?
Are Perfect Fit blinds easy to install yourself?
Are Perfect Fit blinds expensive?
Are Perfect Fit blinds good for security?
Are Perfect Fit blinds value for money?
Are Perfect Fits blackout blinds available?
Are Perfect Fit blinds easy to fit?
Can I install Perfect blinds myself?
Are perfect fit blinds suitable for all windows and doors?
Can perfect fit blinds be used on sliding doors?
Can Perfect Fit blinds be used on non-uPVC windows, such as wooden windows?
Can Perfect Fit blinds be used on doors?
Are Perfect Fit blinds easy to clean?
Are Perfect Fit blinds suitable for use in a conservatory?
What Perfect Fit blinds colours are available?
Perfect Fit Blinds Hints and Tips
What's in the box?
What tools do I need to fit Perfect Fit Blinds?
How to make up your Perfect Fit blinds
- Carefully cut the protective plastic off the side channels and top and bottom channels with a pair of scissors, you can use the skill knife but this can catch the strings or damage the finish so not recommended
- Lay out the Left and right side channels on a soft rug or carpet
- Remove the elastic band from the tension string and unravel
- Place the top channel which holds the head box and louvres at one end of the perfect fit side channels, now the bottom channel to the other end
- Carefully press each corner into the side channels, ensuring the tension strings are not trapped in the corners